• In the home page, list of preference profiles will be displayed with name, image, age and location.
• User can like the profile by swiping it with right side.
• User can dislike the profile by swiping it with left side.
• There is an settings option to set user’s preferences for finding the profiles.
• In the home page there is an navigation menu which contains the follows:
o Keep Playing
o My Matches
o Like Received
o Upgrade Your Plan
o My Profile
o App Settings
o Change Password
o Help & Support
o Share App
• User can see the list of profiles which are the matches with user’s profile.
• Match can be set as follows.
o User A gives like to User B’s profile. After that User B put like for User A either in “home page” or in “likes received” page, then it will set to User A is match with User B.
• By clicking any of the profile, user can see full details of the profile.
• In this page, shows list of profiles which are all give like to the user.
• User can like the profile by swiping it with right side and it becomes match.
• User can dislike the profile by swiping it with left side and it won’t becomes match.
Partner Profile Details:
• In this page user can view the full details of the partner profile.
• User can see all uploaded photos of the profile by clicking “View all photos”.
• User can see basic info, personal info, contact info etc.
• Only the matched profile’s details can be able to see the user.
• User can not able to view other profile’s details.
Upgrade Your Plan:
• In this page, user can see their current membership plan details.
• To view the partner profile details, user need to get any of the membership plan.
• Based on the plan subscription, user can able to view profile details.